Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dizzee rascal shows that in the past has had a brush with death

Dizzee rascal shows that in the past has had a brush with death, but few of these incidents have made strong.

The 'Bonkers' rapper tragic events that changed my perspective on life has opened up about it.

In an interview with Reveal, Dizzee said: "I've brushed with death a couple of times, but the Cyrpus stabbing was the worst."

He continued: "What I've been through has changed my outlook, it's made me value life more and appreciate things better me. I now wake up everyday ready to go. I now see how beautiful life can be."

Dizzee adds that rather than let it defeat you, "tragedy makes you strong and open minded."

The 25-year-old also revealed how she uses her experiences to inspire people, calling himself a "role model." "I like giving people a voice and I try really hard to be an inspiration to others."

No comments:

Post a Comment