Tuesday 28 June 2011

Twitspat is a good thing you have to Rochelle Wiseman

When it comes to a Twitspat is a good thing you have to Rochelle Wiseman.

The Saturdays singer leapt to the defence of my mate Alexandra Burke yesterday after Example made a pop about her age.

The birthday boy tweeted: “29 is my real age, by the way. My PR age is 24. Everyone has a different age for the media. Alexandra Burke is actually 41.”

Alex replied: “I have no time for people like you. Grow up and grow some damn balls & say what U need to say to me!”

Rochelle chipped in to support Alex, and Example taunted: “Can we all just be friends? I’ll write you some good songs.”

To which, Rochelle replied: “Brill, i’ll get management to send over our Arena dates for December. Maybe he’ll sort you out with a support slot.” Touche.

No comments:

Post a Comment